Bumbang Lombok Beachfront Property Summary
|Land size:||200 are|
|Price:||130,000,000 IDR per are (US$9,000 per are)|
|Total:||26,000,000,000 IDR (US$1,800,000)|
|View:||Beachfront, Ocean View|
|Infrastructure:||Electricity Connectable, Road Access, Water Connectable|
|Title:||Right of Ownership (Hak Milik)|
|Surf spots:||Inside Grupuk, Don-Don, Outside Grupuk|
Bumbang Lombok Beachfront Property Description
This nice and flat beachfront land is located next to the famous Bumbangku hotel. The main road already connects with the land and electricity has been installed in the area. Water is available in the village of Bumbang. The size of the land makes it suitable for various types of development projects or subdivision. Scanned certificate available upon request.
Bumbang Lombok Beachfront Pictures
Bumbang Lombok Beachfront Map
The size of the land is 2 ha and is located next to the famous hotel Bumbangku in Bumbang.
About Bumbang in South Lombok
Bumbang is nextdoor to the more famous Gerupuk, but Bumbang also offers easy access to all surf spots in the area. Bumbang will probably become an area of luxury villas and resorts in the future. This piece of Bumbang land for sale in south Lombok can be yours. Take advantage of the expected price increase from the major project Mandalika and the medium project Lobster Bay.
Bumbang Lombok Beachfront Infrastructure
Main road already connected to the land.
Electricity power lines in the area connects the village to the electrical grid managed by the State Electricity Company (PLN).
The Bumbang village have a public well that is used by the village and at least one resort in the area. Some options are to use water from the public well, drill a private well or wait for the public water planned in a few years.
The development will probably need to invest in a private sewer system, which is very common when building a villa or hotel on Lombok.
There are already several telecommunication companies providing phone and internet services in the area. Satellite based internet is also generally available.
Bumbang Lombok Beachfront Ownership Title
There are several options to invest in land in Indonesia as a foreigner:
- We recommend that you use the nominee method with the title Right of Ownership (Hak Milik) together with an Indonesian partner whom you trust
- It is also possible to use the current Indonesian owner as nominee again, which means that the long process of transferring the title to a new Indonesian owner can be avoided and money can be saved. This option can also take the form of a land lease agreement and the conditions can be detailed in a civil contract.
- Another option is to use a time limited title such as Hak Pakai or Hak Guna Bangunan
- Hak Pakai is valid for 25 years and can be extended by 20 years
- Hak Guna Bangunan is valid for 30 years and can be extended by 20 years
- The price is about 30 to 40 percent of the Hak Milik price and the value of the title follows the value of the land when there is still many years left on the lease
- You must understand that the title is not worth much in the end of its lifetime, hence the lower price
Please read more about the different methods of investing in Indonesian land in the guide to buy Lombok property for sale, chapter 4 Legal.
Contact Gede BlackPlease contact me if you are interested in this property.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to receive my reply.
CAPTCHA code helps us to avoid spam, truly sorry for the inconvenience.