Bumbang Hill Property Summary
|Land size:||55.14 are|
|Price:||US$6,000 per are|
|View:||Hill, Ocean view|
|Title:||Right of Ownership (Hak Milik)|
|Surf spots:||Inside Grupuk, Don-Don, Outside Grupuk, Outside Ekas, Inside Ekas|
Bumbang Lombok Land For Sale
The total size is 55 are and all of the land is certified on one certificate.
About Bumbang in South Lombok
Bumbang is nextdoor to the more famous Gerupuk, but Bumbang also offers easy access to all surf spots in the area. Bumbang will probably become an area of luxury villas and resorts in the future. This piece of Bumbang land for sale in south Lombok can be yours. Take advantage of the expected price increase from the major project Mandalika and the medium project Lobster Bay.
Bumbang Hill Ocean View Photos
Beautiful Bumbang Bay ocean view from the southwest border of the land which is closest to the ocean.
Beautiful Bumbang Bay ocean view from central location on the land to demonstrate how flat the land is and how easy it is to subdivide into several villa plots in the future.
Bumbang Hill on the Map
The land is located on a hill overlooking Bumbang bay in South Lombok near Gerupuk. The land is located in the green circle. Please zoom in to the rectangular shaped land with green borders. This area is the total 55 are of land. The surf spots in the area all have markers and links to Magic Seaweed when possible.
Bumbang Hill Infrastructure Status
There are several options to build the access road to the land. One option is to build an access road at the border of the land between the road and this plot. The owner of that land purchased the land from the same buyer at the same time and there is an agreement to build such an access road. The Kepala Desa in the area also has stated that all land in the area shall be granted access one way or another. So there is no way of blocking access to the land.
Electricity power lines in the area connects the village to the electrical grid managed by the State Electricity Company (PLN). Other options growing fast in popularity is to use solar power together with for example the Tesla Power Wall.
The Bumbang village closer to the ocean have a public well that is used by the village and at least one resort in the area. Some options are to use water from the public well, drill a private well or wait for the public water planned in a few years.
The development will probably need to invest in a private sewer system, which is very common when building a villa or hotel on Lombok.
There are already several telecommunication companies providing phone and internet services in the area. Satellite based internet is also generally available.
Bumbang Hill Ownership Title
There are several options to invest in land in Indonesia as a foreigner:
- We recommend that you use the nominee method with the title Right of Ownership (Hak Milik) together with an Indonesian partner whom you trust
- It is also possible to use the current Indonesian owner as nominee again, which means that the long process of transferring the title to a new Indonesian owner can be avoided and money can be saved. This option can also take the form of a land lease agreement and the conditions can be detailed in a civil contract.
- Another option is to use a time limited title such as Hak Pakai or Hak Guna Bangunan
- Hak Pakai is valid for 25 years and can be extended by 20 years
- Hak Guna Bangunan is valid for 30 years and can be extended by 20 years
- The price is about 30 to 40 percent of the Hak Milik price and the value of the title follows the value of the land when there is still many years left on the lease
- You must understand that the title is not worth much in the end of its lifetime, hence the lower price
Please read more about the different methods of investing in Indonesian land in the guide to buy Lombok property for sale, chapter 4 Legal.
Contact Gede Black
Please contact me if you are interested in this property.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to receive my reply.
CAPTCHA code helps us to avoid spam, truly sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to the top